- https://www.pharmacytimes.com.au (Site) is owned and operated by us (PT, We, Us or Our).
- PT reserves all rights to alter, change and vary the Terms at any time and You will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by such amendments if You continue to use the Site. Each time You use the Site, it is Your responsibility to be aware of Our current Terms.
- PT makes no warranties or guarantees in relation to Your access to the Site being possible, timely, available, continuous, fault or bug free, uninterrupted, secure or virus free.
- The information contained on the Site is for the purpose of general information only. PT has used its best endeavours to ensure that the information contained on and accessed through the Site is correct and current at the time of publication, however the Site may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. PT does not accept any responsibility for any error, misrepresentation, false content, omission or defect in the information provided on the Site.
- Content may at times, be downloaded onto Your device by You however, the content may not be available at all times in the future for subsequent download of which PT will bear no liability to You in such circumstances.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE
- As a condition of using the Site, You warrant that:
- You will use the Site only in accordance with these Terms; and
- where applicable, You will provide accurate and complete information when requested by the Site and You will not provide information which may be misleading, deceptive or likely to be misled or deceive or is otherwise incorrect or incomplete.
- You must only use the Site for lawful purposes. When using the Site and You must not:
- impersonate any other person or entity;
- attempt to or succeed in copying, re-publishing decompiling, disassembling, reverse engineering, hacking or accessing/discovering any source code related to the Site, without Our consent in writing;
- provide any false or fraudulent information;
- post or transmit to or via the Site any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, or pornographic material that could give rise to civil or criminal proceedings;
- knowingly transmit any virus or other disabling feature to the Site;
- interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or its associated systems;
- frame or mirror any part of the Site without Our written approval; or
- modify, alter, adapt, improve, sublicense, translate, sell, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the Site or cause any other person to do so.
- In the event that You breach any provision of clause 8 above or otherwise breach any of the Terms, You will indemnify and hold Us harmless against any liability, loss, damage, expense, claim or injury that arises in connection with the breach.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- The Site may contain links or advertisements to other websites on the Internet. These other websites are run by third parties and are not under the control of PT. The placement of links or advertisements on the Site does not constitute Our recommendation or endorsement of these websites and You acknowledge that We are not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such websites.
- PT is in no way responsible or liable for:
- any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with such use of other websites; and
- the content or practices of other website that are linked or advertised on the Site.
- The Site must only be used for Your own personal use (which will at all times be reasonable, not abusive..
- You must not access, use or copy any material or information on the Site for any commercial purpose or for any purposes which are unlawful. In particular, You are not allowed to copy (whether by printing off, storing on disk or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), alter or tamper with in any way or use any material contained on the Site, however You may print off any individual page for Your own personal use.
- The Site and its contents are the property of PT or its affiliates, publication/content providers, advertisers or licensors and are subject to copyright. Any use of the Site or its content for purposes other than personal and non-commercial use, or for any other use, including the modification, reproduction, distribution, transmission, republication or display of the content of the Site, is prohibited without the prior written permission of PT.
- “Intellectual Property” means all copyright and any other present and future rights and interests under statute, common law or equity, in relation to trade marks, data, logos, artwork, images, photos, names and designs, whether registered or unregistered, and other marks that are otherwise owned or licensed to PT in and associated with the Site and includes all original works of authorship fixed in any tangible medium of expression.
- You acknowledge that PT or its affiliates, publication/content providers, advertisers or licensors are the owners of all content, right, interest and title in the Intellectual Property, which remains the sole property of PT or its affiliates, advertisers, publication/content providers or licensors and You will not in any way question those rights.
- Where You provide, communicate or publish any information on the Site or otherwise communicate to PT via the Site, You grant Us the right to use, copy, modify, display or distribute Your information in any way that PT sees fit.
- You may download, view or print the content on the Site for personal, non-commercial use provided it is in accordance with Australian and international copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- Any modifications, alterations or improvements made by You to the Site will become the property of PT and You will not dispute this in any way.
- Any logo or trademark displayed on the Site are the property of PT or its affiliates, publication/content providers, advertisers or licensors and should not be construed as granting any licence or right of use to You without any express permission being obtained by the owner.
- The use or misuse of any of the Intellectual Property is prohibited without the prior written permission of PT. Nothing contained in the Site should be construed as giving You any licence to any of the Intellectual Property on or associated with the Site.
- If You believe that PT has infringed Your intellectual property rights, please notify Us in writing via the email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cookies are a form of tracking data which allows Us to keep track of Your visits and activity allowing Us to deliver and improve the Site, and to tailor the Site to Your interests enhancing your experience.
- We use numerous cookies such as an HTTP cookies, a web cookie, a browser cookie, amongst others that are sent by the Site, stored by Your computer in a file located within Your web browser.
- We may use third-party analytics services to generate statistical information for Our Site.
- If You have any queries, please contact Us at email@example.com.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law We:
- give no representation, undertaking or warranty (express or implied); and
- take no responsibility or accept any liability, as to the truth, accuracy, correctness or completeness of any information, statement, opinion, forecast, advice or recommendation, represented in any way on the Site or in connection with the Services and You release PT and its affiliates, publication/content providers, advertisers or licensors from any liability in any way connected with Your use or access to the Site.
- Under no circumstance will PT be liable for any incidental, direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages arising out of or in any way connected with use of the Site or inability to use the Site or for any Services, information, data or content obtained through the Site, or otherwise arising out of the use of the Site.
- In accepting these Terms You agree to indemnify PT and its contractors, publication/content providers, employees and agents against all claims, costs, demands, damages and liabilities related to Your use or inability to use the Site.
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
- Where information contained on the Site may be derived from external sources or supplied by external parties and PT does not endorse or warrant the accuracy of this information, data or content.
- You warrant and guarantee that any information provided by You to PT is true and correct.
- PT does not accept any liability for inaccuracies, errors or omissions of the information contained on the Site.
- The use of the Site is governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia. By using the Site You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Victoria, Australia.
Last Updated: 28 April 2020