The “Your Pharmacy Career” Podcast will fortnightly feature a leader from the profession, discussing their career and sharing their experiences and learnings.
Hosted by Pharmacist, Allie Xu, the podcast is designed to inspire pharmacists at any stage of their career to uncover the world of opportunities that exist and help navigate their way into a career and life that they love. Featured in the series will be Pharmacists such as:
- Karen Brown, 2018 TerryWhite Chemmart Pharmacist of the Year;
- Shefali Parekh, 2017 NAPSA President;
- Faye McMillan, 1st Aboriginal Pharmacist and 2018 NSW Female Aboriginal of the Year; •
- Elise Apolloni, 2017 Telstra Australian Young Business Woman of the Year; and
- Joey Calandra, former Director, Strategic Partnerships & Engagement at PSA and current Innovation leader.
Heidi Dariz, General Manager of Raven’s Recruitment, said “We hope the Podcast series becomes a must listen for any Pharmacist in Australia, irrespective of their field of interest, and shines a light on the wonderful role models in the profession and their amazing stories and careers.”
Raven’s Recruitment is an Australian owned recruitment agency specialising in permanent and locum Pharmacist recruitment for the Pharmacy Industry since 1987 across Australia and New Zealand. With an extensive talent pool, the most experienced team of recruitment consultants and cutting edge technology, we can solve Locum or Permanent requirements in the fastest possible manner.